Monday, December 8, 2014

J-Crew Neck & Ear Candy

New Years and Christmas always means wearing something that's a showstopper that'll have you be turning heads all night. Instead of wearing a dress full of sequins wearing a statement necklace can be just enough glitz for the holiday season. I lucked out and went to J-Crew on black friday when they were having a %50 off sale! I was in heaven guys. Each necklace from there is usually around $50 but I got them for around $25! If anyone got those deals props to you cause they were fabulousssss!
Although they aren't doing that sale anymore you can still go out and get their sparkling necklaces. J-Crew necklaces are my favorite because they aren't as cheap looking and they always look so classy. Here are a few things I grabbed that I have not stopped wearing since I bought and surprisingly go with so many outfits I put together!! xo!




No comments:

Post a Comment