Thursday, November 13, 2014

Go Bold in the Cold

When it starts to get cold it starts getting gloomy, so instead of wearing dull muted colors wear a color that pops! Whether it's your lip color or outfit, bright colors are always a good idea. It is also a matter of picking the right colors that go together. You may not think that certain colors should go together but you would be surprised how great different patterns and different colors look together. These were clothes I've had for a while but decided to mix and match together. The Peacoat, top, and shoes I am wearing are from Macy's. My black leather skirt is from H&M. The clutch I am holding I found in a local boutique in Utah for 13 bucks!! My necklace is from Downeast Basics. I tried to pull things that had gold in them. (Since I'm obsessed with anything gold) I curled my hair with a straightener and once completing sprayed it with a new beach spray called "Not Your Mothers" I just started trying (Love it). You can get it from Ulta or at Walgreens for about $6! Not only does it smell good, but it really gives your hair that beachy finish! The lip color I'm wearing is my most rent purchase and it is a soft matte lip cream by NYX in the color "prague" and you can also find it at Ulta. I'm obsessed with it!! It's the perfect color that you must try!!! xo!





1 comment: