Thursday, November 20, 2014

25% Off Kate Spade/ Free Shipping

OKAY, I am so excited that I came across the Kate Spade website at the time I did because it just so happens that they are having a sale!! Sales make me so happy!! So I went through the website and picked a few items that I might end up ordering and that I thought were cute, especially for new years or Christmas! I Loved this bracelet cause I love gold first off, and I think it would be a cute Christmas present to buy for your best friend also!! I saw someone off of Sabo Skirt that had this same phone case and I loved it! So glad I found it! (Of course it's Kate Spade..DUH) I loved this placemat for our apartment cause it's just so fun and cute! Plus I love the colors! The earrings I saw off of Pinterest and thought they would be perfect for new years or even just a holiday party! The boots are a great boot because they are neutral and can go with everything! & that does it!!! NOW GO BUY! xo!!








No comments:

Post a Comment