Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Make-up Favorites

These are my top favorite makeup products that I use every single day...I've gone through so many different things but these are what I'm using at the moment cause I love them so The top left is a mascara by loreal & it's called "telescopic carbon black"..you can find it at any drug store & I actually prefer it over expensive brands..second is my Mac Pro long wear concealer.. I will NEVER stop using it.. it goes on so smooth & is great for contouring..I use it under my eyes every single day. The color I have is NW15. On top of that concealer I put on the powder below it. It's by Mac also & it's called "mineralized skinfinish" in "light". I have to put this on top of the liquid concealer or else my concealer tends to crease.. Next I LOVE my Mac mineralize skin finish in "soft and gentle" I put it on my cheek bones & on my nose..I'm obsessed w it..next up is my Hoola benefit bronzer!! it's not too dark and I just luuuvv it. You can find it at Ulta.. Another must that I just started trying is my dipbrow by Anastasia in "Taupe" .. It's such a good eyebrow product that I also LOVE. You can also find it at Ulta. Lastly, I came across the brush on the top right by Nars online & decided to order it.. It's amazing to put on bronzer with. Although it was kinda pricey to order I love it let me know if any of this helped you guys!!! Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment