Wednesday, May 20, 2015

The Silver Wren Jewelry! LOVE.





I came across The Silver Wren when I was browsing on my favorite site!!(Etsy) I had to get a few pieces to share with all of my followers because her style is pretty similar to mine. Most of her jewelry ranges from dainty, layered, and elegant looks. It is created by a loving woman named Michelle. She and her team hand make and customize all orders. I put together a look with three of her pieces. I will put in a link with the pieces below!! The middle necklace I'm wearing says "Chloe."
 For those who are around me a lot usually see me wearing a necklace that says my name. I just love the font of this necklace and the way it looks sketched into the gold bar. It's so simple yet elegant. The top necklace is a delicate gold ring. The longest necklace is a long crystal necklace. This necklace seems to be especially in style right now!! I have different chains which each necklace which gives it more a variety and along with a layered look. On her site you can customize how long you want the necklace or what you want the necklace to say. She has so many other cute pieces that I will most likely be buying in the future!! 
Xo, Chloe





1 comment: