Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Sweater Weather

I love finding new boutiques!! The other day I discovered one that was also a salon. It is called Ella Bloom Boutique..it was s'cute! I found this tan sweater and not only is it adorbs but it's also super warm! Underneath was another sweater I found that I layered underneath. I paired this outfit with some cheetah-licous shoes!! They are Steven Madden and I purchased them from macy's!! The bag I am holding is from H&M and it was the best steal! Everyone asks me where I got it thinking it's some expensive brand. Whenever I tell them they're always in shock! It was about $30!! (Love it) Pants are from Stella (located back home in Fresno) The reason why I love them sooooo much is because of how cheap they were AND I just adore them overall. I'd even love getting few more pairs... So get out and go explore some new boutiques! You can always find the cutest things... whether its one shirt or multiple!! xo!!





No comments:

Post a Comment