Thursday, November 13, 2014

Long Full Perfect Lashes

Whenever I hear about things, I always have to try it myself. Sometimes my friends may love something, that I may not love so much.
With that being said, I heard about eyelash extensions...Most people may have heard of them but others may have not. Well i'm here to tell you, THEY'RE AMAZE-ZING. What they are exactly are false eyelashes that are glued onto your real eyelashes. Every false eyelash is individually glued to each one of your eyelashes. MHM that's right! So you're probably wondering how long it takes to get eyelash extensions?! Depending on who you go to, it could take from an hour to an hour and a half. Possibly longer! The more experienced girls tend to go faster and do a better job. Being in Utah, eyelash extensions are fairly popular so it is pretty easy finding an experienced girl to do them. Now the price of eyelash extensions can be pretty pricey. However like I said it just depends on who you go to. I've heard of them being done for $10-$150. Typically the more pricey they are, the better they turn out. When you get a full set they look good until 2-3 weeks later. (From eyelash growth & eyelashes falling off) Which means you do have to get a fill. The good thing about fills is that they are typically half the price of a full set. The bad thing is that you do have to keep up on your lashes and get them filled or else they don't look perfect!! There are so many reason why eyelash extensions are worth the money. First off, you wake up & you don't look like a dude!! You actually have eyelashes and they look perfect! Second, you don't need mascara, you may use it, but it isn't needed. Which leads me to another reason why they are a good idea. You can go swimming or take a shower and you don't get out looking like a raccoon or a dead zombie!! WARNING: If you start getting eyelash extensions you won't want to stop. SO, if you are ready to be committed then DO ITTT!
Here is a picture of the last set I got done and I LOVE them!
(Don't mind my ugly eyebrows I know they're bad!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment