Sunday, February 1, 2015

Featured on http://theirstorysofar.com

Hello loves!! It has been a while since I've posted! Today I for got to do a super fun photo shoot! The photographer is the creator of theirstorysofar.com! So check out his site!! I loved being able to work with the style he had. He told me he gets a lot of his inspiration from tumblr so I enjoyed being part of his little photography ideas! We started off by going to an abandoned house, it was very worn down and ended up making for some good shots! The second location was a laundry mat! I thought that was a cute fun idea! We ended up coming up with a lot of cute things in there! Overall it was a super fun shoot and I look forward to seeing his work in the future! *Most of my clothes in this shoot are from Stella and Khloe Kalifornia! Xo, Chloe<3
 








No comments:

Post a Comment