Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Apricity Dresses!!

Hello loves!

This photo-shoot was an exciting one because not only did I get to model these beautiful dresses from Apricity but I got to shoot with an amazing photographer, Kettler.
The first dress I modeled is called "Lauren" in navy blue. The thing I love about this dress is that it is reversible! I found that these dresses could be worn casually or could be easily dressed up for a special occasion. I was also very pleased with how the dress fit me. I am wearing a size medium.

The second dress is called "Gossamer" in powder blue. In this dress I am wearing a size small. My favorite part of this dress was the pockets! I love when dresses have pockets because I feel like it gives the dress a fun, flirty touch. Overall once I put both of these dresses on I fell in love with how they fit my every curve. Be sure to check out Apricity to see their entire collection!!

Xo, Chloe

(Link to Apricity dresses down below)
You can also check them out on Instagram! @shopapricity
Photocredit-@kettler_ (Instagram)










"Lauren" in navy blue-https://www.etsy.com/listing/240531414/lauren-navy-blue-lace-bridesmaid-dress?ref=shop_home_active_18

"Gossamer" in mint green-https://www.etsy.com/listing/237000559/gossamer-mint-green-lace-bridesmaid?ref=shop_home_active_19


No comments:

Post a Comment