Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Why You Should Get a Spray Tan

        Whenever people hear fake tan or spray tan, they automatically get scared. I don't completely blame them because I myself have seen many tans gone wrong. I love spray tans because not only is it a quick way to get tan, but you are saving your skin from damage! I also love that whenever I get a tan I get multiple compliments on my eyes or my makeup! I have probably received over 20 spray tans and I feel like I have finally found the right person for the job. I am happy to say I know exactly where to go to get the perfect golden tan. If you live in the Utah County area I strongly recommend going to see Ashley from Beautifully Bronze Salon.  You can visit http://www.beautifullybronzesalon.com for more details!!
If you tell her I sent you, you can receive $5 off your tan!

Xo, Chloe




No comments:

Post a Comment